Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last Few days at Work..!!

Its been 10 Months here and to be honest I was looking forward to this day since day 1..!!

How do I feel ??

Well...... For starters I will be among the unemployed youth of India for the next two years :( So the thought is actually a little scary.But then I have heard *Great* things about NITIE Mumbai .So looking forward to that as well

What was it like at Infosys ??
Joining a company of such magnanimity was(and also wud remain) a great feeling.I owe very much to this company.They provided me with a great headstart in my career and even used to pay me :D.Although the much talked about training wasn't a walk in the park but I treated it as an extension to College days.However the less i talk about it the better it is *BigGrin*.But more or less it has been a 10 month sojourn at Mysore which is currently my favourite city.

What I stand to lose ??
Hmm..gud question actually!! Other than the salary,I will miss my friends a lot.They were there during the worst of my times and also the best of my times.@All-Thank you guys.

Other than all that,one thing I will miss the most is the ambience of Mysore. One of the best climates in India; the many gardens and green spaces that surround it (it is called the Garden City, a refreshing change from "God's Own Country"); the production of silk and sandalwood (did you know they boil worms to get silk? I didn't!!).People were very helpful and lovely in every sense of the word.

Ultimately, it's inexplicable. Not to be over-dramatic, but the experience, the time,it's in my system

Thank you again Infosys!

No comments:

Post a Comment